Bed and breakfast accommodation
The property offers two spacious, luxuriously appointed bedroom suites the Tasman Suite and the Ruby Suite each suitable for individual couples or a group of four persons. Each suite offers:
- Private, external entry;
- Privacy and seclusion;
- Private Decking/Balcony
- Super king size bed;
- Superior Egyptian cotton sheets;
- American Ash flooring, underfloor heating;
- Lloyd Loom furniture;
- Satellite TV, Bose Wave Music System and full WiFi connection;
- Bar fridge, coffee and tea making facilities;
- En suite bathroom with quality fittings and underfloor heating;
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers;
- Linden Leaves pure New Zealand bodycare products
- Beach bag, towels and sun screen.
Breakfast: is provided in the Guest Breakfast Room which opens out to a balcony offering breathtaking views of the spectacular scenery, setting the tone for the day. Your host Margaret provides a delicious selection of highest quality local produce; fruits and breads, cereals, marmalades and jams. If Requested a cooked breakfast of free range eggs (as you choose them to be cooked), or a traditional Kiwi breakfast of bacon, sausage, tomato and toast can be provided and will satisfy the hungriest appetite.
Breakfast can also be brought to your suite upon request.
Lunch/Dinner: We do not offer lunch or evening meals. However, several restaurants providing local and international cuisine are within a 10 minute drive into Mapua or Motueka. Or you may wish to sample the cuisine offered in Richmond or Nelson.The Foxes has a small selection of local wines available.
Complimentary Snacks: A complimentary welcome snack and beverage will be provided on arrival.
- Complimentary Port provided in each suite;
- Fresh fruit and flowers;
- Complimentary sweet delights to enjoy with your coffee or tea.
The bathrooms of both suites offer semi al fresco showering to allow maximum enjoyment of the expansive views through the windows. However, each suite provides for a remote controlled drop-down screen for your privacy.
The rural aspect of this property and the privacy of the accommodation suites provide a very peaceful environment. Listen to the stillness of the night and you will fall into a deep sleep with the only possible interruption being the occasional croak from the resident frogs and the sound of the sea on the distant shore.
Click here to Contact Us.